The Memorial Rifle Squad of Fort Snelling is an All Veteran FULLY VOLUNTEER tax exempt 501 (c)(3)(7) organization. All operational expenses and equipment are paid for with public donations. There are no compensation or benefits received by any member on the Memorial Rifle Squad. All members provide their time, weekly travel expenses and maintain their uniform at their own cost.
If you would like to support the MRS Honor Guard Services and you are a veteran, please click here to view the Join page on this website. You can also assist with a sincerely appreciated tax-deductible donation. To make financial donation, print and fill out this
There are 3 ways to donate funds for our Memorial Rifle Squad operational expenses.
2. Use this MRS Donation Form and send it along with your check to:
Memorial Rifle Squad
PO Box 111007
St. Paul, Minnesota 55111
3. If you do not have a printer and do not wish to use the PayPal credit card service, please send your donation to the address above along with the following information:
– Your full name and address
– Your donation amount & 1) the check number (preferred) or 2) indicate cash
– Check made out to Memorial Rifle Squad of Fort Snelling
– If you are donating in memory of someone interred at Fort Snelling, please provide the name of the person and the date of their interment.